Saturday, November 8, 2008
Nikki's Baby Gift
My good friend Nikki Conti-Brown is having a baby! Her shower was today and I wanted to give her something unique and handmade so I summoned the courage to try THESE. Homemade burpclothes and onesies. They were actually surprisingly simple (as in anyone who knows how to turn a sewing machine on could make them), but it took quite a bit of time to sew around each of the animals. They were really fun to make and, once they were finished, I was so happy I had something handmade to give to Nikki and her soon-to-be born baby boy.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Gorgeous (and now much-utilized) gifts. Thanks Natalee!!
You are amazing! I stink at gift presentation. I use to be able to do ok, but people do things differently than way back when I was young. You will have to give me some pointers and ideas next time you are here.
Post a Comment